Fences are a great way to keep your property safe from animals and people you don’t want in your yard. However, keeping the dark streets illuminated is another issue.
Don’t worry, I’ve done the research for you and I will show you the best solar fence lights you can buy.
1. OTHWAY Solar Fence Post Lights Wall Mount Decorative Deck Lighting
- The solar model has increased the power, and it would be better in windy areas.
- Colored lights add attractiveness to your yard or garden.
- Copper stain plate deck under each light looks fabulous.
- The 3X2 Tier Solar Fence Post Light is easy to install and works great.
- No electric, wire and professional installation required, just take them out of the package and install.
- It is very easy to assemble and can work well in a long period.
(3 X 2 Tier Solar Fence Lights)
One customer complained that the light stopped working after 3 days of installation. Apparently, the product was not delivered in the contents of the package he received. The customer service team provided a replacement without any hassle.
2. Greluna Solar Wall Lights Outdoor
- Solar powered – no wiring or wiring is not required
- No batteries – no electricity bills
- Easy to install – mount the solar light stakes anywhere
- Waterproof – use the lights outside as well, for example on your deck railings
- Long lasting lifespan – the lights are made from ABS solar panel and premium silicone – they are sturdy and suitable for rough usage
- Weatherproof – they work in rain and in snow
- Environmentally friendly – zero-carbon, solar power
- 2 modes – use the light in a warm white or in a color-changing mode
- Energy saving – no electricity bills, just solar power
These lights are powered by solar energy and are designed to illuminate your garden, your yard, your garden fence, your deck railing, or your stairs. They are easy to install and since they don’t require wiring, no electrical expertise is needed to install them.
3. Solar Gutter Lights,Outdoor 9 LED Fence Light Waterproof Security Lamps
- Affordable price
- Long lasting battery life
What Should I Feed My Betta?
The Betta Fish, commonly referred to as Siamese Fighting Fish is a member of the armored fish family and one of the most popular aquarium fish species in the world. They are native to the rice paddies and slow moving waters of the Mekong Delta region of Thailand and Cambodia. Although Bettas are not endangered in the wild, farming Betta has its own set of problems.
Farmed fish often become infected with disease, and as they are bred as fighting fish, they are frequently kept in poor living conditions. Farmers will keep the water temperature and oxygen levels at their lowest settings to help increase the aggression and lower the chances of the fish attempting to flee their cage.
4. Maggift 2 Pack Solar Wall Lantern Outdoor Christmas 15 Lumens Solar Lights Wall Sconce Solar Outdoor Led Light Fixture
- The lights are IP65 water-resistance, so they can withstand windy weather
- The installed battery is rechargeable
- The product includes a step-by-step manual
- You don’t have to worry about the design clashing with your home
- The product has an easy installation system
- These lights can be lighted for up to 12-15 hours a day
- They don’t require any electrical wiring for installation
- The product comes with 2 pieces for the price of one
- These lights are great for home and garden decorations
- The solar panel can absorb sunlight during the day and energize the battery for lighting the lamp at night
5. BAXIA TECHNOLOGY BX-SL-101 Solar Lights Outdoor 28 LED Wireless Waterproof Security Solar Motion Sensor Lights,
- High-quality waterproof solar panels
- Earth friendly
- Lightweight and portable
- Two Flash Modes
Although solar panel technology hasn’t changed much over the years, solar lights are becoming more and more energy efficient with every product released. This BAXIA solar light system is a prime example of efficient solar technology, rivaling some of the more expensive lights out there. Coming in at just under a kilogram, these lights are easy to install and lightweight, making them easy to port wherever you go.
This product offers 28 LED lights with two different flash modes. Charge your batteries during the day and use them throughout the night to keep an eye on your home. While these lights aren’t as bright as some of their more expensive counterparts, they’re still extremely bright and will do the trick to warn off any would-be intruders.
Another big plus that this solar light system has is its five year warranty. It’s not often you see a solar light system offered with a long-lasting warranty but this is an instance where it’s included. The manufacturer backs these lights up with a full warranty so you can be assured that it will stand the test of time.
6. Solar Deck Lights
- Weatherproof & Built to last
- Low Power Consumption
- Contemporary design
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance
- Weatherproof & Built to last
- Low power consumption
- Contemporary design
- Easy to install
It is doable to install, however, you can only do it yourself if you don’t mind taking some time to do it. It is difficult to do it by yourself, and it would be better if you can get a hand from a friend for installation.
This solar deck light systems comes with a motion sensor that turns it on automatically once the light becomes too little for it to be functional. It has a sensor that is accurate and sensitive that can detect anything within 15 feet range. It comes with a simple on/off button that you can use to power it up. It also has dual mode to give you the option to choose between light switching mode and timer mode.
7. Davinci Flexfit Solar Post Cap Lights
- Very easy to install
- Long life time, as they have no moving parts
- Digitally enhanced solar panels for fast charging
- Waterproof rating of IP65
Considering that these lights have no moving parts means no maintenance. These lights use only the energy from the sun to glow with enough brightness that can be seen from over 100 feet away. They have a lifespan of ten years, so you’ll only have to purchase them once.
8. Solar Deck Lighting Wall Lights
Dusk to Dawn, Waterproof.
These lights are waterproof up to 30 feet. Set up is super simple. All you have to do is insert the stake into the ground where you’d like to mount a light, and the metal contact plate in the base of the light will make contact with it. Plug it in, and your done! The lights will stay lit for 8 hours on a single charge and come on at dusk and off at dawn.
EMERALD MICRO's lights are designed to withstand all weather conditions. There is no wiring, so no electrician is necessary. No mounting hardware are needed as the light is designed to mount to the ground, so these are great for fast and simple installation.
9. GIGALUMI Pack of 4 Solar Fence Lights
- 4 Lights
- 6 LEDs
- 6 hours of Night Lighting
- High Quality
- Reasonably Priced
- Automatic Lights
Each light features 6 super bright LEDS with a 100,000 hour lifespan. Also, the waterproof casing allows you to have them outside during the rains or snows and not worry about them getting ruined.
10. Solar Lights Outdoor
- Nice build quality
- Nice flood pool of light, solid light for security and a decent distance.
- Low-power usage
- Durable, weather resistant and waterproof
- Easy to install
- Excellent quality of light
- Short range due to the fact it is really only a flood light, a few feet above the ground.
This flood light surprised me with its range and brightness. I spent less than 5 bucks for two sets, and I am very impressed. I’m not a big fan of motion light, but this unit has a nice wide angle and covers a decent distance. The light has two bright LED lights that work for 6 hours at the lower setting and long-lasting 100,000 hours at the low setting.
The Solar Lights Outdoor is easy to install. The lights are well constructed and they each have a foot to keep them in place. The quality of the light is very good, and the light is very bright. The two lights function independently at three different settings. I’m really impressed with the quality of light and the low powered consumption.
11. GIGALUMI 12 Pcs Solar Deck Lights
- Sometimes you want some artistic, decorative flair to your landscaping, and this solar deck light is just perfect for that.
- These narrow, dark bronze-colored lights are about 5 inches long and 3/4 inches thick, with a regular glass lens over the top.
- The wire reverse-mount solar panel is around 1 foot long, and it has a stake in the middle so that you can stick it in the ground.
Since the stakes are plastic, you may have to keep an eye out for rusting on the metal bits. To combat that, you can paint the exposed parts with Rust-Oleum or some similar rust-inhibiting paint.
12. 4 Pack Solar Powered Copper Outdoor Garden Deck Patio Fence Pathway Post Light
- Recharges itself during the day; lights for up to 8 hours after a full charge
- Very bright lights
- Casts a wide light
- Easily adjustable mount
- Offer solar lights in a variety of colors and styles
- Great Price
- Short cords
- No Indicator of Whether Lights are On
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the best solar fence lights?
Solar fence lights have a number of benefits over traditional electric or gas powered units.
The main perk of solar fence lights is the low maintenance. These lights won't burn out unless severely damaged, since the battery will recharge itself in direct sunlight.
These lights will last much longer than most units, effectively providing shine for your property for many more years.
Installation is easy, as you simply need to hang the lights from a fence or object. The installation takes only a few minutes.
On the other hand, the solar power units have disadvantages too.
The first main disadvantage is the batteries built into these lights wearing through in only a few years.
Plus, solar lights are typically smaller than regular ones. They have restricted coverage, installing the lights on 20 to 80 feet fences.
If you have a taller fence, then these lights are less effective.
What are the brightest solar lights on market?
As usual with the after-sunset light bulbs, the intensity of the light is given in lumens.
However, given the fact that no two solar lights are the same, what matters most is finding a light that provides the brightness you need.
It's even sort of a weird question, as there is no one light that is the absolute brightest. Some are brighter than others, and the bright light is simply a matter of efficiency.
To make a comparison between the above three lights, we have to take their luminous efficiency into consideration, as all of them produce between 1,500 and 3,000 lumen.
While discussing this efficiency, we have calculated how many hours each light can maintain its peak brightness (luminous flux).
The result was the following:
- Smarter Solar Light – 5 hours,
- LumiRecycle – 6 hours,
Solar Lights for Fences – 9 hours.
What are the best solar string lights?
Solar string lights make it incredibly easy to line the perimeter of your garden, yard, patio, deck, etc. Pretty much anywhere you want low-key lighting, you can deploy these lights without a hassle.
In most cases, solar string lights can connect end-to-end to create a long, looping series of lights.
Look for solar string lights that connect via magnets so that you can arrange them in a non-linear fashion. Also, batteries that are well protected from the elements are essential, particularly if you want to line your garden with the lights.
Finally, if you live somewhere with a high likelihood of inclement weather, look for solar string lights that are IP65 water-resistant (or at least waterproof).
Are there any good solar garden lights?
Solar lights can come in many shapes and sizes. There are ones to hang from the roof, others to be placed in the garden for added illumination and safety. However, for this review, we will focus on those that are most commonly used to illuminate fences. These types of lights attach to the fence and due to their shape and design, are likely to be used to illuminate the entire yard.
Typically, they will offer more light then other smaller versions of solar garden lights. Depending on their size and features, some are more effective than others.
When it comes to solar lights for your fence, it is important to consider these features:
Light shine – Some lights shine in one direction, while others illuminate in multiple directions.
Brightness – This is measured in lumens and the brighter the light, the better it can light up your surrounding. If you are looking for something brighter, the best solar fence lights can illuminate a large area.
Solar fence lights are a great alternative to more expensive and harzadous electric fence systems. Picking the best fence lights can be difficult since there are a ton of choices out there, and a lot of manufacturers making claims that might not be true. We hope this guide has been helpful in helping you figure out which lights are really the best for you.